How to view via GOTV:
1. To watch the match via GOTV your first need to own Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
2. At the main screen of Counter Strike, click the “Options” button and go to the “Game Settings”.
3. Look for the entry called “Enable Developer Console” and set it to “Yes”.
4. Now click the “Options” button again and go to the “Keyboard / Mouse” settings.
5. Find the entry “Toggle Console” and bind a key there. Use a key that is not used by Counter Strike, Steam or any other tool you run.
6. Done. Go back to the main screen and open the console with the key you did set.
7. Copy and paste the entire GOTV address into the console screen and click ENTER.